• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hookedonjeep

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    With the other Sheepdogs
    WAS being the operative word, of course, now that I've read this.

Walgreen's: ATTENTION ALL BAD GUYS! ATTENTION ALL BAD GUYS! NO ONE IN OUR STORES ARE ARMED. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ROB AT WILL WITHOUT WORRY!

Brainless idiots.

:xmad:

Well, I don't know about the Walgreens stores in other towns, but I CC in the one down the road from my house all the time. So, at least in the one down the road, the BG's still need to worry :D

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Bill O'Reilly just said he thinks the guy should have gotten a suspension from work. The two lawyers feel he will win his wrongful termination lawsuit which is odd because he violated the contract he signed.

bigg cheese

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    Walgreens has never had an no gun policy as far as I know. My wife worked at one for five years, and when I was visiting her during her shift, I'd go into the office with her and her store manager right there -- nobody cared about my OC -- even chatted about it a bit.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Walgreens has never had an no gun policy as far as I know. My wife worked at one for five years, and when I was visiting her during her shift, I'd go into the office with her and her store manager right there -- nobody cared about my OC -- even chatted about it a bit.

No one at Walgreens would ever confront any customer about a gun, because there is no policy against a customer having one. Employee's however are not allowed to have gun there, unless it is in there vehicle, and there is a policy on that.

bigg cheese

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    Agreed -- I wasn't an employee -- just a visitor, and my wife even asked the manager about it in front of me, and she said she didn't care -- and I did it for at least two years with no problem :). No confrontations among friends :).

Top Bottom