• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    This is good stuff. Saw the one about Eric Trump and St. Jude. Incredible.

I can't help but see the similarities of the radical left and the Bolsheviks, Nazis, etc. It starts with the Big Lie and goes from there. These people are dangerous. Glad to see folks waking up and walkig away from it.

Good peace-loving people have to rise up and take back the narrative. This is a great way to do it.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

blain

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Evansville
    This is good stuff. Saw the one about Eric Trump and St. Jude. Incredible.

I can't help but see the similarities of the radical left and the Bolsheviks, Nazis, etc. It starts with the Big Lie and goes from there. These people are dangerous. Glad to see folks waking up and walkig away from it.

Good peace-loving people have to rise up and take back the narrative. This is a great way to do it.
    What really rattles me, is when someone walks away from the democrat party, and their "friends" treat them like they died.
    I always try and think about the "shoe on other foot". But I can't imagine abandoning a friend because they chose a different political path than me. IF they were really a friend, I'd HAVE to hear them out and try to understand their decision.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What really rattles me, is when someone walks away from the democrat party, and their "friends" treat them like they died.
    I always try and think about the "shoe on other foot". But I can't imagine abandoning a friend because they chose a different political path than me. IF they were really a friend, I'd HAVE to hear them out and try to understand their decision.
    Maybe that’s individualistic thinking. With cults, people get caught up in the group. Everything is about the group they beling to. When people leave the cult, their instincts are to shun people who leave.

I think it’s the same dynamic going that you’re describing. Their instinct is to remove that person from their life.

Top Bottom