• ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I expect to be in much better shape this show! I plan on having 40+ of the rimfire available. 20+ of the others.

$40 for the rimfire and $85 for the larger rifle version. You'll have to come and visit to see the other option.;)

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I haven't shared publicly what it is yet. Still have a bit of testing this weekend. I do know there are two floating out there in the wild. One here in Indiana and another out in California.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I haven't shared publicly what it is yet. Still have a bit of testing this weekend. I do know there are two floating out there in the wild. One here in Indiana and another out in California.

I am very curious as to what this is. I have a feeling you'll be getting more of my money yet again in the future. :):

Dave Doehrman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Walkers and Jacks

I saw the title on this thread and got in the mood for some bourbon. I thought we were going to have drinks and found out this was about targets and guns... :):

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    For the record, Kimball - the rimfire works perfectly with a 17HMR. If you hit it low on the target (bottom of, or below the circle, it doesn't have the oomph to flip it, given the reduced leverage. But if you hit it squarely, works like a champ. Haven't tried it with 22 but I figure it would be better - due to the increased mass of the 22 over the dinky little 17HMR.

Now I'm curious to see what else you're up to.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Please put one back for me, Kimble. I still haven't gotten with you on the one I bought from you at the last 1500.
    I know, I know. Theres just been so much going on, I haven't been able to make the time to get over your way.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Please put one back for me, Kimble. I still haven't gotten with you on the one I bought from you at the last 1500.
    I know, I know. Theres just been so much going on, I haven't been able to make the time to get over your way.

I am glad you remembered!!:n00b:

I really need to find a program that tracks delivery better.....You picked up you AQT and 45%, though, right?

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I am glad you remembered!!:n00b:

I really need to find a program that tracks delivery better.....You picked up you AQT and 45%, though, right?

Yes! And they have been well used!:D I'm thinking I will probably pick up a couple of round gongs this time too. What diameters do you have? I know I want a 4"/ 4 MOA for sure.

As far as the walker is concerned, I've just been too busy going in directions other than Shelbyville to pick it up. The blame sits squarely with me, not you, Sir.

Top Bottom