• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rescue Loadmaster

Liberal Gun Owner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2014
    Gibson County
    Ok shooters, after much demand since last weekend, we will set up another Pro-Am style match at South Central Gun Club this Saturday. This will be a free match for anyone that wants to join in the fun. We will setup at 9am and go hot at 10. Bring as much ammo as you want but be warned, the stage will have 50+ pieces of steel. No kindles, just a two digit number written down for bragging rights afterward. You can run the stage once or you can run it 10 times, it is all up to you.

If you want to see what we are talking about, check this video out below and see all the fun that will be had:

https://youtu.be/QoMDRgOVUJY

Hioe to see you all there.

As always, south-central gun club will be operated under cold range rules. The Divisions and rules will be in accordance with a mixture of steel challenge and USPSA.

Rescue Loadmaster

Liberal Gun Owner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2014
    Gibson County
    Is sub-sonic 300 Blackout ok for this match?
    (Excuse my ignorance!)

Sorry, but it will not be. Some of our steel could take it but there will be mild steel out as well and I'm not sure if it can be damaged by the Blackout. Just to be safe, we will say only rim fire and pistol caliber carbines will allowed on the stage. Feel free to bring it to shoot outside of the match though.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Sorry, but it will not be. Some of our steel could take it but there will be mild steel out as well and I'm not sure if it can be damaged by the Blackout. Just to be safe, we will say only rim fire and pistol caliber carbines will allowed on the stage. Feel free to bring it to shoot outside of the match though.

That AR500 chest popper and the MGM should be able to take subsonic 300 blackout if placed at the back of a long bay.

I just oust confirmed that there will be 8 Boy Scouts and 2 leaders coming at 10am. So everyone on their best behavior. These are young impressionable minds and I wouldn't want them to get the wrong idea. :cool:

Rescue Loadmaster

Liberal Gun Owner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2014
    Gibson County
    That AR500 chest popper and the MGM should be able to take subsonic 300 blackout if placed at the back of a long bay.

I just oust confirmed that there will be 8 Boy Scouts and 2 leaders coming at 10am. So everyone on their best behavior. These are young impressionable minds and I wouldn't want them to get the wrong idea. :cool:

Good thing you all will be down in Bay 8 because my language is uncontrollable when I shoot.

Top Bottom