• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • newguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    warrick county
    while talking to the sporting goods lady at wally world hell today she informed me that wal-mart will soon be putting an end to the sales of ar's. this is i guess all wal-marts cuz my stoopid wal-mart stopped selling guns 5+years ago. i hope this isnt so but it wouldnt suprise me either.:xmad:

micheljns

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    A story came out a few days ago stating they were going to end the sale of certain firearms. Then Wal-Mart said they will sale to responsible gun owners, I guess we will see what happens.

Tactical Flannel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    West Central Indiana
    Actually I was surprised when Walmart started selling ARs. I would have thought the anti-gun crowd would have put enough pressure on corporate to get/keep the evil black guns out.
    Time will tell I guess.

Stay safe

Last edited:

Bikerdad61

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Sullivan
    Walmart in Linton told me this eve they have another shipment of AR rifles coming in next week. Not surprised when he also said prices would be higher due to a distributor price increase.

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Wal-Mart has made very clear that they will continue to sell the same lines they have been selling for some time. Nothing has changed. The gossip spreading really needs to stop......

newguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    warrick county
    Wal-Mart has made very clear that they will continue to sell the same lines they have been selling for some time. Nothing has changed. The gossip spreading really needs to stop......
    not trying to get your panties in abunch i was just repeating what i heard today and hoping it wasnt true

bdybdall

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Greenfield Walmart isn't selling anymore AR's................at least until the next shipment. I saw their last one being sold Friday.

MillenniumC5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Wayne County
    I'm surprised they even sell firearms considering they won't sell books,music, and other media they don't "approve". They will stand up for the 2nd amendment but not the 1st???

Top Bottom