• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • inccwchris

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    Southside of Indiana
    Took my buddy Jake on his first armed Wallly World Walk today, His license to carry came in on Saturday. He OC'ed his 1911 and I had my PT92. Nothing bad happened. I had an elderly woman ask me what headlights went in her car so I called Auto Zone and checked with them then gave her the right one off the shelf. She then asked if I would mind installing it for her and of course, who am I to tell a nice old lady no? So we put it in her car for her then begain browsing the ammo aisle. They had some .40, note, I said had, I now have it. Then found some cool Mossy Oak stuff and spent time in camping/hunting stuff then ventured to the video game section and grocery section. No one even batted an eye.

inccwchris

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    Southside of Indiana
    Always was a rebel, Now I just wish there was a community of gun owners who would be beneficial to a new gun owner bearer of arms, know where I might be able to find something like that?

inccwchris

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    Southside of Indiana
    Its just occured to me, that the Wally World Walk is a tradition on the other forum I frequent. Woopsie. Its a tradition when a new gun toter gets their gun, to take them to Walmart because they can be around large numbers of people and see how no one really cares that they are carrying

brew45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    I OC at walmart almost every time I go. I figure the more that people see responsible owners with guns the less likely it is for them to think that guns are evil. Plus, I usually have both my kids with me.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Its just occured to me, that the Wally World Walk is a tradition on the other forum I frequent. Woopsie. Its a tradition when a new gun toter gets their gun, to take them to Walmart because they can be around large numbers of people and see how no one really cares that they are carrying

Did you get nachos? You are supposed to get nachos!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Ah yes, WalMart....the great leveler. There, you can observe a microcosm of society....try not to cry when you think about that.

Carry on.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Ah yes, WalMart....the great leveler. There, you can observe a microcosm of society....try not to cry when you think about that.

Carry on.

Oh yeah...now imagine the difference between those microcosms as you compare the Walmarts (the ones I'm familiar with) in Bloomington, Bedford, Paoli.:D

Top Bottom