• ...and so much more!
  • speedracer302

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 12, 2014
    Hamilton County
    Anyone looking for 22 ammo - Time to visit Walmart. ASAP.

I stopped by today and found the store totally stocked with a wide range of 22 ammo. The salesman said they got so much in that they didnt have enough space for it....

Apparently they are going to stop selling 22 and this was a warehouse dump. Cant say for sure if thats true, but I got a 6 boxes of 325 for 17.97ea. there was a 3 box limit so I had to go 2 times.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Don't believe the warehouse dump story, that's silly. Supply finally caught up with demand. Gander Mountain Greenfield had shelves of it and Rural King has shelves of it (albeit at a higher price than I want to pay).

Stock up before the election. If Hildabeast wins we will hit insta-panic and it will be the worst one yet.

farmerdan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    I prefer cci stingers and the Greenwood Walmart by gander mountain had a bunch of different flavors of cci. I stopped at the beech Grove Walmart and they had plenty also with no limit on any ammo . Dan

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Why am I supposed to want .22lr so bad again?
    Because you like things to go bang, but you don't want to spend a lot of money doing it. :dunno:

I'm not hounding for it much either. I pick up a box here and there if I see it, but I've probably got less than 2k rounds. For all of my tin can shooting I switched to pellet rifles during the panic and haven't looked back.

speedracer302

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 12, 2014
    Hamilton County
    Why am I supposed to want .22lr so bad again?

My kids shoot the 22LR for practice... Its not for personal defense. :ar15:Its much more economical than letting them rip off a case of .223! I havent been able to find any at a reasonable price.

2 people at Walmart said they were discontinuing to sell 22 ammo. Like I said, some of the ammo they had didnt even have a place on the shelf. The guy scanned it and the ammo wasn't in their system so he couldnt sell it to me.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Stopped in at the Walmart in Noblesville and saw they sell rifles again. Hard to believe they'd sell 22 rifles but Not the ammo to go along with them.

Top Bottom