• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    My local wally world just got a comuter terminal set up in sporting goods for browsing the guns avaliable...thought it was pretty neat.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    The Plymouth Walmart was actually selling guns the other night. Last time I was there, I was told by the clerk the guns in the cases were displays only and you had to custom order guns if you wanted one. Guess it all depends on who's working at the time. ;)

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    If you go to the Plymouth Walmart, Richard (pretty tall guy, he knows a good bit about firearms) and 2 other guys are really good and KNOW that the guns in the cases aren't just displays.

I missed out on a Howa 1500 combo in .223 for $350 because it was a closeout in the custom catalog. The stock was a coyote tan and that was being discontinued. The black stocked rifle that was the exact same was over $550.

About their pricing, if you go in and someone that actually enjoys firearms is working they've got no problem checking out the prices on multiple guns in the catalog even if you're not ready to put money down (special order firearms is one of the few things left that have layaway, 50% down and the balance when it comes in).

Top Bottom