• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1911Shooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Pendleton, IN
    Yeah our walmarts in Muncie and Anderson both suck, but Anderson is far better than Muncie stores. In ours I havent found anyone that could even identify a pump shotgun without looking at the tags. I do have to say though there is one older man at the Walmart on the southside of Muncie that does know a little bit about guns and hunting, but that is it as far as I have seen around here.

malern28us

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Huntington, Indiana
    I think its hilarious that Walmart missed out on the boom in gun sales that Obama sparked. Now that they see the tremendous sales they missed they want to try to jump in and suck up some of the money from gun sales that local gun shops enjoyed. I hope they fail as they abandoned their customers once and will do it again on a whim and in a heart beat. You are better off in the long term supporting the local gun shops than the greedy undependable Walmart corporation. Think about it, is it really worth saving $25.00 on a shotgun?

If it really only was a $25 difference, it wouldn't even be an issue.
    The problem is that most small gun dealers are nuts and the price difference is more like $125 dollars. If you mention to them that you would pay them less than what they are asking but willing to pay a little more they still ignore you. Its supply and demand. Nobody wants to pay more for something you can buy cheaper somewhere else.
    I also have to work for my spending money and want to make it last as long as possible.

smythe012

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99.3%
    147   1   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Northwest Indiana
    I hate to say it, but target ammunition is always cheapest at Walmart. In fact it's the only reason I go in that place. They're usually $1 less per box of 25 shotgun shells compared to similar offerings at gun ranges. And when you're going through hundreds of thousands of boxes a year, well, that adds up quick.

Top Bottom