• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnMcClane

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2014
    Indy
    The Fort Wayne Gander Mountain usually has a large supply of these. I find myself buying them, even though it's more expensive than the WWB or BrassMax at WalMart...when you can find it. I'm new but already tired of playing "find the ammo" around town, so I'll pick up those 350 round boxes for $119 just to avoid the hassle.

I feel faintly dirty admitting that I willingly buy overpriced goods at Gander, but whatever.

I too am tired or running around trying to find any that is reasonably priced for some target practice. I haven't yet caved to buy the expensive stuff. I'll keep expanding my search until I get a better feel for the market. but I'm still kicking myself for only buying one 100 round box when they had 5-6 there last week but it was literally my first purchase and I had no idea I would need to hire Indiana Jones to just find some ammo. The guy even gave me a little clue when he said "you only want one?" (insert confused look here)
    Doh!!! now it all makes sense...

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Fishers 96th St Wal-Mart still go's by their own rules, three different box total. I asked Terry (Ball cap and Glasses) (if you shop there you know who I mean) about why my local Wal-Mart still has the old limit when other stores don't. "Why somebody would buy it ALL" he said..................I can live with that, I guess with our population a clean out crew would decend on the store each morning and wipe it all out. I can by a box or two at a time as long as the cabinet stays full, for now anyway since we are one days new story away from the next ammo scare situation.

StunnedMonkey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    This weekend the Apple Glen WalMart in Fort Wayne had 100 round containers of BrassMax for $23. That's pretty good. I bought three. There were 4 or 5 left but I'm pretty sure they didn't last the day.

Top Bottom