• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • apilcher

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    Walmart in Westfield has had no ammo for a significant time.

Also - I am working towards my 50 posts, so that I can be allowed in the classified section.

Long time shooter, military veteran and weapons (and ammunition) enthusiast.

IfUDare01

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    Fishers
    I just heard that Walmart was no longer going to sell ammo until the Pres outlines his gun laws and they ate enacted.

They are still selling. Like these others are saying. As soon as they get it it's gone. Not including the guys that hook their "buddies" up. IE holding back ammo till their friends get there. Just saying.

rhkirk1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    I was just in the Walmart in Greencastle and they actually had WWB and Federal 9mm! I haven't seen ANY handgun ammo in there in a while let alone 9.

TEK

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    st joe county
    i have been checking walmart in mishawaka st joe county for a month and here is what they have. all 12 and 20 ga stuff you would want if you dont mind paying through the nose for slugs. and some .410 stuff.

in rifle calibers they have some .2790 and .22-250 and a couple boxes of expensive hunting style 30-06.

a couple boxes of .22 LR, some kind of loan people don't want, and .17 whatever

really sucks like they never get resupplied. 3 box llimit posted.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    01001111 01001000
    I got lucky this past week and was able to pick up 150rds of 9mm at the west lafayette walmart. I should have gone back or had my wife go get some...

It was the first time I'd seen 9mm there in over a month.

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    I'm getting discouraged with the ammo situation. I think I may need to start shooting skeet. There seems to be an assload of shotgun rounds!

Top Bottom