• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    EDIT : SILENCERCO has made such good products that I assumed this was the pistol. It was actually silencerco that accidentally packaged the wrong adapter. They are making it right but it took a few phone calls and research to figure it out.

I got the right adapter today from two testicles tactical (and silencerco is also making it right in the near future) and the walther p22 is ready to go now.

I bought one of these thinking i could just have my gunsmith heat and remove the end cap to the barrel. then i planned to just buy silencerco adapter for the p22.Wrong!
    I did have my gunsmith remove it and the adapter is too big.

The stupid California model has a different thread that makes this impossible so I am at a loss for what to do. The silencerco adapter is much bigger than the thread on the P-22.
    Walther told me to buy their adapter but I dont think the rep i talked knows that the adapter will not work for Commifornia models. Some threads are calling them neutered. I am just gonna shoot this gun with my 308 as I feel it is going to be a real pain :xmad::xmad:

Does anyone know what size the threads are on this communist piece of crap?

Last edited:

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    they will swap it out for 100 but i called them about the issue and they said the barrels are all the same size. The California barrels just dont have the barrel nut that can be removed easily with a wrench.
    It had to be heated up and removed.
    I then called Silencerco and we came to the conclusion that maybe they packaged the wrong adapter in the p22 bag.
    Silencerco just shipped me a new one and return label for the other one so hopefully, that is all that was wrong.

Can you contact Walther and ask if you can buy a barrel?

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    SILENCERCO has made such good products that I assumed this was the pistol. It was actually silencerco that accidentally packaged the wrong adapter. They are making it right but it took a few phone calls and research to figure it out.

I got the right adapter today from two testicles tactical (and silencerco is also making it right in the near future) and the walther p22 is ready to go now..
    EDIT: SILENCERCO, as expected, sent me the correct adapter.

Last edited:

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    it is important to update the thread with the right information since I came across a LOT of bad information while researching this problem.
    It is possible to remove the red loctite end cap on the california p22 model (just dont do it in california or it becomes an assault weapon and nancy pelosi gets here panties in a wad over that).
    The threading is the same on the california model and the non-california models. You will need a M8 x .75 to 1/2 x 28 adapter to make it work.

Top Bottom