• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • billyboyr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    greenfield
    Anyone have an action job done to their p22? The stock trigger is kind of heavy in both SA and DA. I'm not even sure there are parts offered for it.

I tore mine down Completly tonight to see how it works, and found that all a guy could do is maybe polish the sear for a smoother break. (I'm by far no gunsmith) this is just what it looked like to me. I didn't want to do anything until I researched it first. and I'm starting here. There are enough people on here, I'm sure someone has tinkered with theirs. Please tell me some tricks.

And please let me know if you have done some tinkering and it turned out for the worse instead of better.

billyboyr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    greenfield
    have fun putting your P22 back together... hehe

-J-

I've had it Completley apart and back together twice now. It's not bad at all.

And thanks for the links all. That is exactly what I wanted. I'm still looking for a way to lighten the trigger pull though. Everything in the links is just about making it more reliable. Wich is a great thing too. Lol

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I've had it Completley apart and back together twice now. It's not bad at all.

And thanks for the links all. That is exactly what I wanted. I'm still looking for a way to lighten the trigger pull though. Everything in the links is just about making it more reliable. Wich is a great thing too. Lol

You're a better man than me!

I split that internal sub-chassis apart...just because... Then the ejector popped off. I could. not. get. it. back. together. I could get it all but half a mm together, but the ejector would rotate around. I couldn't get it squeezed tight enough.

I had to have a 'smith fashion a small pin out of some thin drill stock, locktite it in place, then mount the ejector on the pin to keep it from rotating. Once that was done; it went back together clean as a whistle!

-J-

Top Bottom