• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aconnoisseur

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I rented it several times at PB Carmel because I really wanted to like it(it's an awesome gun and light for what it is). While it might be due to having XXL hands, I had a heck of a time keeping it from flipping up from my grip. I'm sure the full size would be great but not in the market for that. You really should shoot it first to make sure you're ok with the short grip.

TheJuggernaut

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    I rented it several times at PB Carmel because I really wanted to like it(it's an awesome gun and light for what it is). While it might be due to having XXL hands, I had a heck of a time keeping it from flipping up from my grip. I'm sure the full size would be great but not in the market for that. You really should shoot it first to make sure you're ok with the short grip.

I too have bigger hands. So it isn't easy finding a small gun that fits and feels right. I check Point Blank in Greenwood this weekend. They had a NIB one for retail sale that I got to look at. I do have a couple of XDm Compacts that I prefer to carry with the compact magazines with Pearce Grip Extensions. And those fit and feel fine. And I'm able to play connect the dots at 7 -10 yards out. The P99c fit but I wasn't able to get my hand 100% on the handle, even with the extended grip magazine. Unfortunately they did not have one at that location to rent even thought the website says they do. Guess I need to stop by the Carmel location and rent it there. I saw another reply where Cabela's has a sweet deal on it of all places.

Top Bottom