• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jetrefz

Plinker
    Sep 21, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I am looking for a good deal on walther ppk (stainless with 6 rounds)....the best price i have found is 520 out the door for a new one...can you come close to that out that door?

Jetrefz

Plinker
    Sep 21, 2011
    Indianapolis
    waltherr

Every gun shops nemesis which is buds...i dont really buy from them a lot but i think your total price is 583...i can get it from that guy for 494 plus 15 to 20 ffl fee...no shipping..what gives them the advantage is no shipping...they had a new glock 19 on there for 527 with three hi cap mags and a range bag...i went to the local gun shop and bought a glock with 2 mags for 525 out the door...pretty close but not the same...point is i try to support the local shops if it is feasable for me...if we could work out a deal on a new one six shot ppk with 2 mags i would go for it...i would pay cash and not a credit card...let me know....317.494.1237 is my phone number
    Who has them at that price?

We've got both the blued and stainless PPKs in stock new, as well as a used Interarms PPK in stainless.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Every gun shops nemesis which is buds...

Generally, we do not match pricing with internet or out-of-state dealers, sorry.

.i can get it from that guy for 494 plus 15 to 20 ffl fee...

Really? Buds' website shows the stainless PPK at $507.00.
    Walther PPK .380acp Stainless, 6 round $507.00 SHIPS FREE

Add in your FFL's receiving fee and you'd be at $527.00. We can sell the pistol to you for that, but you'd also be responsible for paying Indiana sales tax.

Jetrefz

Plinker
    Sep 21, 2011
    Indianapolis
    yeah

they constantly change prices on it but last i checked it was 494...cant understand why they do that ...anyway at 507 + 20 ffl fee...i am looking at 527....your price is 565 plus tax making the total 598...i would pay your price if you gave me 3 transfers for free...i just cant justify spending 75 for nothing
    Generally, we do not match pricing with internet or out-of-state dealers, sorry.

Add in your FFL's receiving fee and you'd be at $527.00. We can sell the pistol to you for that, but you'd also be responsible for paying Indiana sales tax.

Jetrefz

Plinker
    Sep 21, 2011
    Indianapolis
    so if i read it right you would do the gun out the door for 560+/-???...i would do that if you would do 1 other transfer for $1 from buds....would you do that? let me know in pm....it is for a suppressor host and if you give me a good deal on that i would buy the suppressor from you as well....i understand it is hard to compete with people that are out of state and dont have to charge tax but from point of view it is a substantial difference in funds..

Last edited:

Jetrefz

Plinker
    Sep 21, 2011
    Indianapolis
    price

today the price is $508

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/21_55/products_id/13896

Top Bottom