• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • juggaloxjj4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Well me and my girlfriend have been looking for a puppy to grow up with our current dog we have now pandora chunkabutt. We have done craigs list, indy star, and all that other jazz so i thought i might try here. Were just looking for new puppies that would grow with our dog so they will have a sense of being with each other because im going to basic and my girlfriend will be working and we feel guilty about leaving the dog alone at home so were just looking for really anything but preferably a puppy that grows to medium sized dog but we can keep our options open. we will gladly pay you back for vet shots and flea treatment and whatnot. but if you have anything just pm me. here is a picture of our current dog. Thank you for you time.

chunkabutt.jpg

pandora chunkabutt

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Sounds like you have a good heart. Check out the humane society, animal control (pound). I have seen some really nice puppies at the pound. People just are not able to keep dogs because of the economy and you can find good dogs at the pound.

BIG TIM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fountaintown
    Try the shelbyville animal shelter as well. They take out an ad each week trying to give away some beautiful animals. They are in dire need of new owners. As mentioned earlier, many are pure breds. Their phone number: 317-392-5127 Their address: 705 HALE ROAD, Shelbyville, IN.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    PLEASE check Marion county Humane society. They are overbooked and are not able to take in any more animals at this time. This sounds like a perfect time and place for the two of you to get together. Good luck with your new family member.

Top Bottom