• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    Probably an old listing.Those were unavailable for a long time like the sub 2k was. There was a waiting list and street value was easily a grand plus.

Not the case these days. Guns are readily available and cheap.

You must be attending the gun shows and going through that loop we all go through!!

:lol2:

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I saw that last night. Lol.

Ads be like the ads... “RARE Hipint C9 for sell RARE****”. Highly sought after C9, collectors $500 FIRM NO JUNK

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    one dealer brought one to a gun show to sell for over a year and a half, with a price of 900.00! I was telling a dealer I knew at the same show, he said that gun had more miles on it than most cars, cause he brought to every gun show, and nobody showed any interest in it, in fact at one show, there were 3 for sale, one was 400, one was 600 and one was 900!

after I bought mine (in 2013) I stopped in a shop looking for ammo for mine, made the comment that I paid 500 for mine, they told me that they transferred one for a guy who wanted one so bad, he paid 1500.00 for it! (he bought it on gunbroker)

BUT that was in 2013, and they're a lot more available now, I overpaid for mine, but I wouldn't pay more than 400 for one today

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Yep they were 6-9 hundo at the shows. Like anything else you got to pay to play if you wanted one bad enough. The panic didn't help at the time either.

Now the gun market is in the toilet and it is "over priced ". Not long ago that post wouldn't have lasted an hour and some bloke would be opening his wallet.

BioCrypto

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2018
    Columbia City
    Thank god it’s still available!! I couldn’t email him fast enough. Just hope he takes the hotwheels car I offered. He has to add cash on his end of course...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom