Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    You drive a smart car?
    :stickpoke:
    I do not drive (according to Consumer Reports) the worst shifting car ever tested.

Being a carrier of a Glock I naturally drive a product from Decatur County Indiana: a Honda Civic. Reliable, dependable, economical, and if needed it will get you the hell out of Dodge.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I do not drive (according to Consumer Reports) the worst shifting car ever tested.

Being a carrier of a Glock I naturally drive a product from Decatur County Indiana: a Honda Civic. Reliable, dependable, economical, and if needed it will get you the hell out of Dodge.

That's Air Force smart, right there ! :thumbsup:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette

But, but, I like Mopar's...

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

AKA, translation fails...

So, I incorrectly assumed this was some Chinese firm who didn't get what they were actually saying. Now that I'm on a real computer, I see it's a "Made in USA" thing and apparently meant to call itself Stupid. If it's a viral marketing notion, it got me. If not...it's aptly named.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    So, I incorrectly assumed this was some Chinese firm who didn't get what they were actually saying. Now that I'm on a real computer, I see it's a "Made in USA" thing and apparently meant to call itself Stupid. If it's a viral marketing notion, it got me. If not...it's aptly named.
    I think it’s more of a play on words “stupid simple” or “stupid smart” I bet my wife would use the heck out of one, everything she has ends up thrown in her car anyway :wallbash:

Top Bottom