WTB: Want to RENT an extension ladder and delivery, for a couple hours.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    Here's the deal. I've got some siding peeling off my house up by the roofline, maybe 20' up. I suggested dangling off the side of the roof to get some construction adhesive behind it, the wife said no way.

My longest ladder is maybe 12' long, and I don't currently have a truck or trailer. Or room to store a ladder I'll hopefully only use once.

Basically I need the use of a 24'-ish extension ladder, and I need a way to get it here and take it away.
    I can rent a ladder from Home Depot for $24 for 4 hours which would be plenty, but I can't just strap it to the roof of my sedan and it seems like there's got to be an easier way with all the handyman types here.

I'll need to use it to get some liquid nails or silicone behind the paneling, then I'll tape the paneling down, then I'll need to take the tape off when the adhesive is dry in a couple/few hours. So maybe you have a ladder you could drop off and pick up?

I could trade 5 new in wrapper PMags for this, or 7 out of package Tapco AK mags. If you'd prefer cash or a pizza or something, let me know what you're looking for. I'd just like to get this repair done before the weather gets worse.

Oh yeah I'm in the Carmel/Westfield area, near 146th and Carey Road, and I'd love to get this done this weekend.

Thanks!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom