• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbseniour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    South East Marion County
    Victorinox has a chain that clips on your belt and allow a knife with a bail to hang in your pocket without lying on the bottom and causing a buldge. I've found it to be very handy and no one thinks of a swiss army knife as a weapon.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I have a little Case Toothpick knife I carry everyday in addition to my Benchmade Osborne on it's clip...When I have to dress up I just pack the little case..

2006-case-xx-jigged-blue-bone-small-texas-toothpick-knife-2804-610096-c0467c727f2f524469e072430f635ac8.jpg

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    ZT0450CF. At 2.45 ounces, it's perfect for dress pants...

0450cf_profile_1020x400.png

If it's too black and scary looking, go with the all titanium ZT0450 at a whopping 2.9 ounces...

0450_profile_1020x400.png

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    For nice jeans I like my ZT0566 CF. Mine is a first edition run with M390 blade steel. The newer ones are Elmax

For slacks I have a Kershaw Skyline Premium Blade HQ exclusive LE in S30V steel and CF scales.

If I'm grabbing my cleanest pair of dirty jeans and a shirt from the top of the hamper. Spyderco Endura.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    aturk needs to class it up a bit. :): Where'd you go man? We need to know what you like so we can go look up pictures of gentleman's folders.

I saw this at an NRAAM and thought it would be a good "fancy knife" (Benchmade Megumi 482): 482.jpg

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Due to the lack of OP response we obviously have not gone deep enough or expensive enough, so I present the ultimate dress knives ever. Full dress Emerson custom CQC-6 and CQC-9 made out of the Damascus that Ernie forged in Japan under the old masters there. Incredible knives that are probably worth more than most people's cars. I believe these are Soundscapists knives from Instagram he is one of the premier Custom Emerson collectors in the world and has an incredible collection.

veL9Nish.jpg

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Due to the lack of OP response we obviously have not gone deep enough or expensive enough, so I present the ultimate dress knives ever. Full dress Emerson custom CQC-6 and CQC-9 made out of the Damascus that Ernie forged in Japan under the old masters there. Incredible knives that are probably worth more than most people's cars. I believe these are Soundscapists knives from Instagram he is one of the premier Custom Emerson collectors in the world and has an incredible collection.

veL9Nish.jpg
    i will have to go be alone with this picture now!:drool:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

veL9Nish.jpg

Those are truly amazing.

aturk

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2016
    Charlotte, NC
    You didnt give a price range so how much this suggestion may or may not hurt your wallet is 100% not my fault. Look in Chris Reeve Knives specifically the small Sebenza on the Mnandi , they look fantastic, non-threatening and CRK even gives you a little leather pouch for the knife to act as a pocket sheath when wearing dress pants.

4xYHaiGh.jpg

Sorry I've been MIA, I've been busy researching stabby things.

Dean - as usually you have good taste and we probably have very similar budgets.

At this point I'll probably go with the Chris Reeves knife everyone and their brother suggested. I would really like to see one in person so I'll have to dig around.

Top Bottom