• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Appearently someone is copying ingo ads and listing them on armslist. I found one yesterday and alerted the ingo member. It was a doctored cut and paste of the pics and info.Im not sure exactly why some one would do this. I do know it cant be good. Im growing concerned that some one might be trying to take down Ingo based on some other small things i have seen lately. We are a huge thorn in the side of the antis.

For my ads, that would be me reposting them there. I'll be sure to report myself to myself. :D

merotek

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 8, 2012
    New Albany
    .... INGO you have a face, name and reputation to uphold. Not to mention all around a better group of gun enthusiasts not scammers.

This isn't entirely true. It would be easy to "pose" on this board as someone or something you are not. Never trust the other side of the line, be it a phone, internet, or some other future thingy yet to be invented, you never know who is REALLY on the other end.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    that's why I tag all my items on ebay with my seller name on the item itself with paper tag coz of *******s like these.

That's a great idea. I'd also suggest crumpling it a little or something to make it harder to photoshop a different name onto it.

Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    that's why I tag all my items on ebay with my seller name on the item itself with paper tag coz of *******s like these.

I like to use my Clear WaterMark app on the iphone. But only for Images I truly care about.

This image is not one I care about but it shows how well it works.

CF15F685-5E42-4092-946E-56B7D0169CBB-2128-000000E901088303_zps31b06599.jpg

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Urimun
    Top Bottom