Warren, Johnson Reintroduce Comprehensive Legislation to Address Gun Violence in America

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

blain

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Evansville
    In these maneuvers to address what's labeled "Gun Violence", they prattle on about murder and criminal shootings. They lean on the CDC statistics to buttress their position.
    BUT delving into those statistics, it's clear that over half of those "Gun Violence" deaths are by suicide. Those statistics can be found in this link Senator Johnson listed, in the article posted on Elizabeth Warren's site.
    I'm not discounting deaths and injury inflicted on victims at the hands of other people.

S.jpg

Last edited:

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    I'm super concerned about vehicle violence. People using vehicles to run over people, kidnap people, get to/from their crimes, flee from law enforcement, etc. We must to something about cars, trucks, etc. in the hands of private citizens. Oh, and virtually every vehicle uses a silencer/suppressor device they call a "muffler" so they can commit their evil deeds more quietly. Those should be banned too so no one can use a vehicle without everyone knowing. Yeah, that's what we need. Comprehensive vehicle violence control. Think of how many people are KILLED each year by vehicles directly or indirectly. The numbers are staggering. Oh the humanity! Think of the children!

blain

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Evansville
    I'm super concerned about vehicle violence... The numbers are staggering. Oh the humanity! Think of the children!
    I'm right there with you brother!
    Traffic fatalities skyrocketed 32% from 2011 to 2022. That's only 11 years!
    At 32% increase every 11 years, I can't imagine what the carnage will be!
    WE'VE GOT TO DO SOMETHING NOW! WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO WAIT!
    The absolute least we can do to begin is limit households to only 1 vehicle.
    After that we can work on a mandate for a single neighborhood car.

WE MUST ACT NOW, TO SAVE MANKIND PEOPLEKIND!
    HEP.jpg

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    In these maneuvers to address what's labeled "Gun Violence", they prattle on about murder and criminal shootings. They lean on the CDC statistics to buttress their position.
    BUT delving into those statistics, it's clear that over half of those "Gun Violence" deaths are by suicide. Those statistics can be found in this link Senator Johnson listed, in the article posted on Elizabeth Warren's site.
    I'm not discounting deaths and injury inflicted on victims at the hands of other people.

View attachment 318351
    For them it’s all in the wording, not the truth.

Top Bottom