• ...and so much more!
  • worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Huh...interesting.

I just started looking to confirm dates and the range's website still shows May - October for match dates.

Didn't realize that there was a match on April 2nd. Not a big deal for me, I was busy that weekend anyway.

Did I miss any announcements on INGO or is there someone else beside here and the range website we should be watching for updated info?

Whip_McCord

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    NWI
    I'm on the Practiscore link you posted, but it says Registration has closed. I am heading there this Saturday with 2 buddies, but want to make sure you are not full. Thanks.

Sorry, the date on that is 4/3/21. I co not see one for May 1st.

Nepherael

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2019
    Mentone
    Huh...interesting.

I just started looking to confirm dates and the range's website still shows May - October for match dates.

Didn't realize that there was a match on April 2nd. Not a big deal for me, I was busy that weekend anyway.

Did I miss any announcements on INGO or is there someone else beside here and the range website we should be watching for updated info?
    INGO, Practiscore, and Facebook are best places to watch

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    INGO, Practiscore, and Facebook are best places to watch
    Thanks for the info. I dropped the book of faces...so looks like INGO is the go to place for me.

Just to clarify... Do I need to go onto Practiscore and "register"? I was not sure if there was an attendance limit at this time with the beer virus. I am not up to date on Kosciusko County restrictions.

I missed most of the matches last year with my wife's recovery from multiple surgeries and I am not familiar with the current procedures.

Top Bottom