• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crewchief888

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2016
    NWI
    ive been a competitive shooter for 25 years, mostly USPSA and beginning last year with steel challenge.
    i know i'll never be any better than i used to be "back in the day"
    i shoot to have fun, and get away from daily life.
    ive shot with whip at several matches and always had a blast. :shoot:
    i have 3 more steel matches "on the books" this month.

:cheers:

Nepherael

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2019
    Mentone
    Your son did a fine job. He seemed to have a lot to talk about with Nepherael (his 1st match also): shooting and video games. That is one of the other nice parts of shooting; the camaraderie. Looks like they both had fun their first match, which is the point in the first place. It also give you and your son a hobby to share and spend time enjoying together. It doesn't get better than that. I hope you both enjoy that time together. Hope to see you two at the next match.

Everybody was great. I'm hooked! A buddy of mine came over after the match yday and we put 250 more rounds through that G34 and a few through my 1911.

I just got all the crap cleaned out of the Glock and I'm already contemplating upgrades (trigger or a slide w/red dot first).

I wanted to thank everyone for welcoming my son and me. We both had lots of fun today.

My son keeps going on and on about how much fun he had and he is already making all sorts of plans about what he wants to do in June.

I think it only took one match to get him addicted....oh boy. I have a feeling my pocketbook will pay for it....just in ammo. Let alone anything else.

Glad you guys had fun. Your son is a good kid. I'll look forward to seeing you all next time.

Hey Tim. Thanks much! I made an account on Practiscore. Does anyone know how I can go about claiming my scores? They didn't auto-update to my profile.
    Edit: I found out it's based in email address. I don't think I gave you guys mine. I'll make sure to do that next time.

Last edited:

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    Hey Tim. Thanks much! I made an account on Practiscore. Does anyone know how I can go about claiming my scores? They didn't auto-update to my profile.
    Edit: I found out it's based in email address. I don't think I gave you guys mine. I'll make sure to do that next time.

it should show up on your practiscore dashboard under recent events

Nepherael

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2019
    Mentone

it should show up on your practiscore dashboard under recent events

Yeah mine didn't show up. Practiscore told me they have to put my email address in. I'm pretty sure I didn't give them one. When I go to the next one I'll see if they will add my email to this event as well

romack991

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    Yeah mine didn't show up. Practiscore told me they have to put my email address in. I'm pretty sure I didn't give them one. When I go to the next one I'll see if they will add my email to this event as well

PM me your name and email and I'll add it. Once it's in the tablet, it will remember it.

Nepherael

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2019
    Mentone
    PM me your name and email and I'll add it. Once it's in the tablet, it will remember it.

Much appreciated. I didn't do so well so maybe I shouldn't be so worried about getting my scores :ugh: lmao.

Unfortunately I only have about half of the posts required to PM so I'll post my info here and just edit the post once I see it updated

Again, much appreciated. I really had a great time and it was a good learning experience for me. Everyone was helpful, welcoming, and fun.

Last edited:

romack991

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    Should be updated if you want to delete your name/email. Anything else pops up, you can email me at WRPC@WRPClub.org. Glad you had a good time.

Results posted/paid on SteelChallenge.com as well. I was surprised by the number of new USPSA/Steel Challenge memberships this year.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom