5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    This is beautiful: Washington Gun Rally Civil Disobedience - Imgur

BXlAIi1.jpg

XmTSAoL.jpg

VO0Jb0F.jpg

20N3ezI.jpg

None of the articles I've seen had pictures, probably best not let the reader have a visual to get an idea of just how well this went...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Remember, anti-gunners will never stop.
    Remember when they said 594 was "enough"..

https://www.nraila.org/articles/201...ntrol-bills-to-be-voted-on-in-house-committee

House Bill 1387 would impose an annual registration and licensing system on the most popular and commonly owned semi-automatic firearms sold today by classifying them as “assault weapons.” In addition, it would prohibit the sale and transfer of standard capacity ammunition magazines labeling them as “large-capacity magazines.” The transfer and sale of these firearms and magazines would be prohibited to anyone other than a federally licensed firearms dealer, a gunsmith or to law enforcement for destruction.

HB 1122 would mandate that firearm owners lock up their firearms at all times when not in use. This legislation is vaguely written and could potentially subject law-abiding gun owners to gross misdemeanor penalties, including huge fees and potential imprisonment, if they don’t lock their firearms up and render them useless for any self-defense scenario

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Original response deleted after realizing Lazarus was on the scene raising posts from the dead.

With new info.
    If i start a new thread, then people complain we already have a Washington gun control thread.

You can't please everyone so... you've got to please yourself.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I wondered why my old thread was resurrected. Regardless, I haven't seen anyone post on my feed(not many liberal anti-gun friends...that I haven't blocked I guess)...about sensible legislation. Its not hard to find blue states or purple states trying to push more and more control. They're moving quicker than they used to, so that's helping to make easy fodder to shoot down the 'sensible steps' nonsense.

Top Bottom