Watching gun expert democrats making fools of themselves.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    My favorite has been the "let's ban magazines, because eventually people will shoot all of the magazines they have, and there won't be any more." I don't know about you guys, but I always pick up all the magazines people leave behind at the range, and reuse them. Did you guys know they're reusable?

But, it's hard to beat the ghost gun that has the ability to disperse with a 30 caliber clip in under a second. What a talented wordsmith he is. He just uttered a string of English words that has absolutely no meaning in any context. I know he's trying to say that you can fire 30 rounds in under a second, but at 30 a second, that's 1800 RPM. No shoulder fired weapon is capable of 1800 RPM. An M16 can fire around 800 RPM. I'm glad to see he's done his research.

And let's not forget the 93 MILLION Americans killed by gun violence every day. At that rate, every American will be dead by Monday, seeing as how our population is 315 million.

But it's hard to beat the barrel shroud. How the hell did she not know what that is? What's a barrel? The tube a bullet comes out of. What's a shroud? A protective covering. Logic would indicate that a barrel shroud is a protective covering for a bullet tube. How did she think it was a shoulder thing that goes up? Furthermore, keep your mouth shut about things you clearly don't understand.

It's really hard to choose a favorite.

Okay fellow gun owners, let's get our fully semi automatic ghost guns, put our shoulder things up, fire 30 heat seeking bullets per second from our disposable magazines, and hunt down 93 million people.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Dumbass will do

Okay Red Foreman
    tumblr_n185xwQjXb1so18vqo1_500.gif

(note: dumbass passes the INGO filter. Don't taze me bro.)

LCSOSgt11

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    LaPorte, IN
    Unfortunately the problem continues to be that those that follow the fools whether they be politicians, attorneys, or someone else, they follow via the "braille" method. Blindly.

It is a shame.

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    If the democratic lawmakers are this stupid, what does that say about the people who put them in office?
    Easy there, not all Democrats are ignorant. There are plenty of ignorant "people on both sides."
    We saw plenty of ignorance back when Reagan was shot and both parties voted for the Brady Bill. Just the other day 45 himself was saying “Take the guns first, go through due process second.” That sounds pretty ignorant. Especially for a guy who claims to be a 2A supporter. To quote you, "What does that say about the people who put them/him in office?"

I'm just saying that not every Democrat is a "dumbocrat."

Last edited:

trailrider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    GREENSBURG
    Thanks for posting this. Very entertaining! I heard this collection of stupidity on the Dana Loesch Show a few days ago and almost had to pull over I was laughing so hard.

luger fan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2018
    Indy
    "RAPID FIRE MAGS?" Is this why gun safety rule #1 reads " Keep ALL mags pointed in a safe direction and be aware of the backstop...................................wait! What!

Top Bottom