• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    Let me just say .. Ive never had one and have no experience with them. We will be using well water at our house and need to find something. I dont want to waste 5-700 on a Crappy one. Ive been trying to read up on them a bit but they are a little confusing. Can amyone recommend where i can find a complete package deal. It seems like clack is a good brand but not sure where to find anything. We have a family of 3 with 3 bathrooms.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I got my set up off a guy here on ingo. His name is David D. I forget what his INGO handle was, but I just used exactly what he recommended for my application and I absolutely couldn't be happier... All of the neighbors have rust issues even with there softeners and I have zero issues what so ever.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    might look up my old threads dealing with water softeners and well questions and you might be able to find his handle and PM him. I cannot in good faith recommend anyone or anything else other than what he says you need.

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    might look up my old threads dealing with water softeners and well questions and you might be able to find his handle and PM him. I cannot in good faith recommend anyone or anything else other than what he says you need.

I believe it is "huntinfool" he is a stand up guy. Helped me with an ac issue.

ws6guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    westside
    Check out Aqua systems as in Avon. They have treated me right when it was time to replace the Aqua systems softener that was around 23 years old.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Crap. I liked the size and lack of work required.
    Basically, There are commercials descaling systems which operates on the principle that these things claim to, but the no salt softeners don't seem to have the actual features of the commercial systems. They also seem to have a history of filling the Internet with what I'm going to call "questionable" reviews. I came to the conclusion that it was too good to be true, but if anyone can speak firsthand otherwise I would love to be proven wrong.

Top Bottom