Wayne County woman sets her father on fire...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    The comments seem to support the lady's actions IF she had been one of the dude's victims. I guess I could see the emotional satisfaction behind that, but sometimes I like to dress up and pretend the rule of law still means something. I can't say I support Miss Holbrook in her pursuit, but if she was victimized by her dad I could see her maybe having some mental issues where he is concerned.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    The exact nature of Mr Holbrook’s past sex crimes is not yet known but he was not a registered sex offender, according to Sheriff's Office records.
    If he was not a registered sex offender, then how/why does the article label him a sex offender in the headline?

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    If he was not a registered sex offender, then how/why does the article label him a sex offender in the headline?

He was convicted of sex crimes previously.

I'm not sure what state this took place in, but in some states you are no longer required to register as a sex offender once your parole is up.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    He was convicted of sex crimes previously.

I'm not sure what state this took place in, but in some states you are no longer required to register as a sex offender once your parole is up.

Wayne County in Indiana.

I don't know a guy can be a convicted sex offender and not be in the registry, unless he's in violation by not registering.

AZ Hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Tucson, AZ
    Certain offenses don't require registration I imagine. Or part of a plea deal was early termination from sex offender resgistration maybe?? Not sure though....

Top Bottom