• Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    A populace in a democratic system gets the government it deserves. :dunno:

The election may have been swung at the margins by dishonest means, but at the end of the day something like 80 million people voted for this old fool and the cabal of people around him. This was not a mystery. This was not a trick. As the author points out, we have numerous examples all over the country of what happens when you let people like this have power: Everything sucks, and everyone with means flees their leadership. They are bad leaders, they make everything worse, and this should not come as a surprise to anyone.
    His supporters are either so ignorant and complacent as to be a disgrace to their own voting rights, or they knew exactly what they were voting for and fully support this overall strategy of managed decline and drastically curtailed liberty.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We have been headed this way for a long time and even some in here failed to see it falling back of catch nets that were stolen from us. Right in front of our eyes.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    What I find hard to understand is that Biden's wife allowed him to run. Of course I know nothing about the woman. I'm sure Harris will take care of her when she takes over soon.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010

The election may have been swung at the margins by dishonest means, but at the end of the day something like 80 million people voted for this old fool and the cabal of people around him. This was not a mystery. This was not a trick. As the author points out, we have numerous examples all over the country of what happens when you let people like this have power: Everything sucks, and everyone with means flees their leadership. They are bad leaders, they make everything worse, and this should not come as a surprise to anyone.
    His supporters are either so ignorant and complacent as to be a disgrace to their own voting rights, or they knew exactly what they were voting for and fully support this overall strategy of managed decline and drastically curtailed liberty.
    "Give Me My Happy Pill, and Go Away - I Don't Want to Hear About This Politics Crap."

A government check and "no mean tweets" is a good exchange for managed decline and reduced freedom, for a lot of people.

jspy5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Southern Marion County

The election may have been swung at the margins by dishonest means, but at the end of the day something like 80 million people voted for this old fool and the cabal of people around him. This was not a mystery. This was not a trick.

You're right about one thing, it wasn't a trick or a mystery, it was a full blown STEAL !

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I think the title of this thread is correct, whether talking this president or the previous.
    Yep. But you broke a rule and said that in public. You’re supposed to only dislike govt, when it’s the Democrats in control. Best racket ever to keep power.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    I think the Dems have been focused on seizing power. But if you destroy the economy and society in the process, what can you do with the power? Eventually you get Zimbabwe, but a restive Zimbabwe. Just a big, divided, uneducated excuse for a police state.

Why not just take CA and be satisfied?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yep. But you broke a rule and said that in public. You’re supposed to only dislike govt, when it’s the Democrats in control. Best racket ever to keep power.
    I recall the border was one of your big issues. Is it any better now?

Top Bottom