• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bradsknives

Master
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    StriderLogo.png

Knife Lady and I are pleased to announce that we are now authorized Strider Knife dealers. :rockwoot:

Currently we only have Strider folder models in stock. Strider knives are not produced/manufactured in large quanities, and not all models and configurations are available. Currently we a have a small selection of AR models, SNG models, SMF models, and PT models available.
    If you have any interest in a Strider Knife, feel free in contacting us for information.

Last edited:

Bradsknives

Master
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Strider SMF Family

I just got these Bad Boys in today from Strider.
    From the top down:

1. SMF CC (Conceal Carry)-$550.00
    2. SMF Special Mission, NSN - Coyote Tan G-10 Handles-$475.00
    3. SMF Special Mission, NSN - Black G-10 Handles-$475.00
    4. SMF Special Mission, NSN - Green G-10 Handles-$475.00

StriderSMF001.jpg

Last edited:

Bradsknives

Master
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    New Striders in stock.

PT-Black, Tan, and Green G-10 handles.

SNG-Double Gunner Grips in Green & Black-spear point blades.

SNG-Black G-10 handles with a tanto blades.

SMF-Black T-6 Aluminum front handle (Strider logo etched in the handle) with a M4 blade.

SMF-Tan T-6 Aluminum front handle (Strider logo etched in the handle) with S35VN blade.

BethChambers

Plinker
    Jun 4, 2011
    Indianapolis
    :n00b: Noob question...... Why are these knives so expensive compared to others? I'm sure they are of high quality, but what makes that knife any better than the kershaw I bought or the one I already one. Name brand aside? Just trying to learn the differences. :D Thanks so much!

Bradsknives

Master
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    :n00b: Noob question...... Why are these knives so expensive compared to others? I'm sure they are of high quality, but what makes that knife any better than the kershaw I bought or the one I already one. Name brand aside? Just trying to learn the differences. :D Thanks so much!

It is a combination of several things that determine the price of a knife.
    1. The engineering (design) that went into the knife.
    2. The materials used. Strider uses the some of the best materials that you can use in a knife.
    3. Manufacturing processes used to make the knife. The more processes the more it is going to cost.
    4. Warranty....Strider has a no questions asked warranty and then they tell you to go and beat and abuse the knife. You will pay for that.
    Finally...with Strider, they are one of the knife companies that have a cult like following and they can demand any price they want because people will buy/pay it. Strider haters, you will say they are way over priced and your paying for the Strider name...and truthfully, you are paying for that Strider name. Strider knives are one of the few knives that you can buy and go and use it and beat on it and then resell it and get close to what you originally paid for it. There are not many other knives that you can do that with.

Strider knives are not for the average person that just want a "good" EDC Knife. Now if your a knifeholic and knives are your passion, then Strider knives might be your ticket.

I personally don't see it as being any different than the people that buy Rolex watches....you can go to Walmart and buy a $20 watch that will keep just as good as time as a Rolex...it's a status thing as much as anything. :twocents:

So...which Strider model would you like to buy? :):

Bradsknives

Master
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    What SMF's do you currently have in stock?

Current SMF Inventory As of 6-13-2012:

SMF- Black G-10 Front Handle, Tiger Strip Spear Point Blade.

SMF- Dark Tan G-10 Front Handle, Digi Cam Spear Point Blade.

SMF- Black T-6 Aluminum Front Handle, Tiger Strip Spear Point Blade.

SMF- Double Gunner Grip, Green G-10 Front Handle, Stone Washed Spear Point Blade.

SMF- Mick Strider Custom, Conceal Carry, Nightmare Grind with Cerakote Spear Point Blade

Last edited:

Bradsknives

Master
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    STRIDER- Current Fixed Blades in Stock

EBDB-All Black w/ Black Paracord

WP-Tiger Strip (Urban Camo) w/ Green Paracord

WP-All Black w/ Black Paracord

SA-All Titanium Model

MT-SS-Tiger Strip (Urban Camo) w/ Green Paracord

Top Bottom