• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Another reason all political voting should be digital with a paper receipt at locality.

Preliminary results would be far more accurate with no more hand counting.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I really like the reporter on the today show. She announced that Romney "had a clear lead" of 8 votes, but a recount showed Santorum actually won by 36 votes, "a virtual tie" Nice math skills. Maybe her expertise is in propaganda.

jsgolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Greenwood
    Yes, the delegates don't change, but perception does. Romney was the first to win in both Iowa and NH, he was anointed. If true, then he didn't win both and Santorum's campaign gets a big kick in the pants. I predict you see Romney and Santorum, again, in a close race in SC with Newt taking third or fourth.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    I really like the reporter on the today show. She announced that Romney "had a clear lead" of 8 votes, but a recount showed Santorum actually won by 36 votes, "a virtual tie" Nice math skills. Maybe her expertise is in propaganda.

Gee.... If I didn't know any better, I would almost think the media is trying to pick the candidate for the American people.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Yet, GOP officials admit there were inaccuracies in 131 precincts and results where missing from 8 precincts and are declaring the vote 'unresolved.'

So what they are really saying is "we made up the results,and chose the winner.We doubt the truth can ever be brought to light,at least we hope it will not be."

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think they are secretly scuttling the results because Ron Paul actually won.

insanemonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Lake County
    I never take what people say seriously until all of the votes have been counted. It is so annoying when "reporters" say who is going to win before it is over. I am ok with speculating, just not trying to present someone's best guess as fact.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Gee.... If I didn't know any better, I would almost think the media is trying to pick the candidate for the American people.

Yet, GOP officials admit there were inaccuracies in 131 precincts and results where missing from 8 precincts and are declaring the vote 'unresolved.'

So what they are really saying is "we made up the results,and chose the winner.We doubt the truth can ever be brought to light,at least we hope it will not be."

I think they are secretly scuttling the results because Ron Paul actually won.

Mr. J_Wales, Mr. smokingman, and Mr. KG1 please follow the officer to the black van. You 3 are in need of some re-edumification as you are questioning the PARTY & MEDIA's answer as to who really won. None of you are capable of making that determination as you are just simple minded folks.

Now please follow the officer, we will first give you a shower in our new "shower chambers" before we start the training.

:whistle:

;)

-Jedi

Top Bottom