• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I have started building some garages. Started last fall when I built a new garage for a guy, then someone else wanted one...and now I am getting more of them to do. My problem is I am having a hard time finding electricians who will bid and do this kind of work. Seems like all the electricians I know, now have pretty big businesses and are Union shops or working for new construction builders.....and I can't get them to do smaller jobs. Does anyone here have a connection to a good electrician that will work in Hendricks county area?

I also could use someone reliable to bid footers, block and brick work. I have a guy who does this but he retired and spends a lot of time in Florida. He now just works when he wants to....which makes it hard for me to bid these jobs when he is out of town.

Thanks,
    Randy

ws6guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    westside
    I've used Mission Electric out of Pittsboro with good results. I've also heard good things about Indy Electric in Brownsburg. Both are small companies.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Thanks guys. Mission Electric got back with me...he is suppose to get me an estimate. You are right Mike....everyone is just very busy. Those who know what they are doing and have gumption, are in high demand. Appreciate your guys help.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Going to bump this. Need to find an electrician for a church on the SW side of Indy. (West Newton) Tried Indy Electric, but they dont come this far south.

Top Bottom