• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Congrats man I'm happy for you! I've been seeing you a lot in the past about getting into some property, good to see it's finally happened and you're enjoying it so much!

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    First, of course, congrats with your uncle's erection. :) Sounds like that 80 year old needed some help getting it up, but was committed to finishing it. :D

Second, and only a bit more serious, instead of a cot, maybe look at one of those nylon hammocks? Couple carabiners in the right spots and it is easy to stow, and super comfy. In my recollection, those cots are better than the floor... but only barely. :)

Anyway, congrats!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    That's so funny! I bet it was a young one. I can't even imagine how wild that had to be. I have a stray that has been hanging around for months that won't let me catch him or pet him other than while he is eating, and I can't even imagine letting HIM in the house. I doubt that an adult could have been handled at all without someone getting hurt.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Our property is just north of Silverwood. Just west of Kingman, and just east of Cayuga.
    On the southwest corner of Fountain county.
    Our western most property line is the old tow path for the Wabash-Erie canal.

I bet you might have a badger and a lion around too. I've heard some talk about them in that area.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    OOOOooooh, I can only hope...

I have a friend who saw a lion on the Warren side of the river. I know there are badgers in that area but yet to see them but know a pheasant hunter who ran into one. Those suckers are mean.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    This was on my camera card this morning! I have it on two different cameras in that area.

mlNc9bP.jpg

yetti462

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 18, 2016
    Unglaciated heaven
    That's a dog's nightmare, right there! Beautiful cat!

Has DNR formally recognized the permanent presence of bobcats in Indiana yet?

DNR had a proposed season to vote on before they caved in to a few complaints of PETA and anti-hunters. They canned the proposal, before it went to vote. Tabled for another 5 yrs. A fine example of how the idnr is lagging.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It does appear to be a big one. I reported it to the DNR and sent photos/video. Their map shows no reports for our county so I'm curious to see if they respond.

Top Bottom