We have now officially hit "peak stupidity"...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    So is ESPN crazy for doing this or are we saying that there really are some people out there of the Antifa persuasion that might actually throw a fit over such a thing... I guess it is both...

In spite of how absurd it all is, I don't really blame ESPN for being careful in the current climate. I have a t-shirt from the 150th anniversary of Gettysburg that is staying in the closet because it has both the US and Confederate battle flags on it. Not worth the risk that someone would make assumptions.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    In spite of how absurd it all is, I don't really blame ESPN for being careful in the current climate. I have a t-shirt from the 150th anniversary of Gettysburg that is staying in the closet because it has both the US and Confederate battle flags on it. Not worth the risk that someone would make assumptions.

Give it to me, I'll wear it.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County

wear it with pride!!!!!!

I seriously doubt that he will finish his first term.

sure he will.....7 1/2 years and he will be finished....

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    E-mail from an ESPN exec

DH44-ViWAAAKItZ.jpg:small

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Having lived through the sixties, I had been wondering if this current idiocy was worse. This event confirms it is.

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    All of the internet articles I have read supporting this Robert Lee claim reference back to Out Kick The Coverage as breaking the story, which appears to be the only source used by other "reputable" sources repeating this story. Is there other real evidence out there confirming the validity that I've missed?

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Having lived through the sixties, I had been wondering if this current idiocy was worse. This event confirms it is.
    Yeah, the underlying issues and violence might not be as bad. The big change though is how beholden corporations and all Dem and many GOP politicians are to the SJW class. In the 60's remember the late Mayor Daley's handling of their "demands".

Top Bottom