• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    PatriotPride (and anyone else who took issue with it), Here is Scutter's post.

Click the little blue arrow; you'll find that the "The issue is now closed for discussion." was not firecop's addition, it was the end of Scutter's post. If you're upset about that being posted, your ire at it being posted by someone who is not a mod is out of place. All firecop did was quote the post. Because the post is in a closed thread, he couldn't click "quote" like I just did. I suggest that those who would focus their anger at that should perhaps have made a few clicks of the mouse and read the post themselves, especially since some of you say you know the rule in place.

Blessings,
    Bill

Thanks for the clarification. My ire has been appropriately redirected. :ingo:

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    The "other guy" that was supposedly being looked for was a cab driver who took the shooter to the Safeway. He was questioned and found to be innocent of any wrong doing. He had actually gone into the Safeway looking for the shooter who had stiffed him. There was no second man.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Either that or someone had an anti-gun agenda that they want to push through, and this gives them momentum.

There's almost always a nasty mass shooting when anti-gun legislation is ready to come up for vote.

Coincidence??

Did anyone else catch that the vote to repeal OBAMAcare has been suspended indefinitely due to the shooting? :n00b:

it was estimated that he was only 3-5ft from the victims that isnt a very hard target.

can anyone confirm for sure about the rumor that a 30rd mag was used? and the pic on his myspace looks like a g-19. i had read it was a glock 17 somewhere yesterday

I can confirm it was the extended 30 rounder, per CNN Live at ~4:30am CST today. I would imagine that it's accurate.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Did anyone else catch that the vote to repeal OBAMAcare has been suspended indefinitely due to the shooting? :n00b:
    Since it was doomed for veto anyways, I suspect they are either waiting for Ms Gifford to return or be replaced. Waiting may be good since it could mean an extra vote toward repeal in the senate.....Helping make it veto proof....

SnowCountry

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    That Pima County Sheriff has the "Administrative Privilege" disease when it comes to the Constitution and right to carry. "All my friends can have a license, except you." Sadly, there are a still a few LE Chiefs out there who think that way. I worked for 10 years in LE and remember a couple of Sheriffs just like that. They put their hand on the bible and swear to uphold something and then attack it.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Fox News reports:

A quote from Rep Carolyn Maloney NY Congress (D)

"Guns kill. And those who glamorize gunplay or worship gun ownership do no service to humanity."

And it starts...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    yup, got gun show on saturday, ill be stocking up on .223(556) maybe 2,000 rounds another 6 30 rnd mags a couple 20 rnd mgs...
    1,000 rounds of 45acp a couple mags for my fnp45
    debating if i should get more 9mm ammo seeing how my 9 is at the ruger hospitle in arizona. i may never see it again :(

looks like my fnx40 purchase is gonna be put off for a while

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    This dispicable act this nut case pulled off is going to open the door for this administration to go after high capacity mags, ammo and additional regulations. If I recall when Obama was elected Ammo was hard to get and hidh capacity mags for rifle and pistols were either hard to get or the price went up. This next gun show (indy 1500) will be intresting. According to the media the guy had a glock usig the ' large high powered deadly 9mm' with a high capicty mag. If anyone needs good quality mags check out CDNN whle you can.:patriot:
    well then I have a 9mm 30 round glock mag I will sell you for $75 :D

I dont think its gonna drive prices at all. after the assault weapons ban ended, manufacturers made so much of this stuff that I dont think we will ever run out :rockwoot:

not to mention in this political climate it would be career ending to come after guns and responsible and legal gun owners.

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    Fox News reports:

A quote from Rep Carolyn Maloney NY Congress (D)

"Guns kill. And those who glamorize gunplay or worship gun ownership do no service to humanity."

And it starts...

hey Carolyn an inanimate object doesn't kill, the person controlling it does. I am not here to do service to humanity, crawl back under your rock in NY you money sucking parasite

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Yeah, but we'll have to see what comes down the pike in a month or so, and see if they name the bill after her.

They will name it after the kid, not the Rep who was shot, I'd assume.

Based on the limited coverage I've seen, it seems there isn't much talk about the judge that died. Seems odd to me.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    If I told you that the judge was a Republican appointee, would you understand then?

Fair point! And not only a Republican, but a Daddy Bush appointee, to boot...

An article at the AZ Daily Star (Man linked to Giffords shooting rampage called 'very disturbed') alleges the following about Loughner's MySpace page:

He lists among his favorite books "Mein Kampf" and "The Communist Manifesto". But he also includes a broad variety of other titles, including: "Animal Farm," "Brave New World," "To Kill a Mockingbird," and "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest".

Doesn't really seem like the Tea Party recommended reading list, does it?

Ought to be interesting to see how this shakes out.

silentvoice71

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Ft Wayne IN
    Watchin Inc now , the news channel here in fort Wayne. I believe it's channel 21. I caught the back end of a little news brief at the bottom zayin that the Arizona shooting was a example of us not being able to keep guns away from crazy people. Then to top it all off Paul hellos the king dirt bag his name popped up Talkin about the Brady bill...... Well kids this IMO is gonna be the year I think we see a lot of changes if our newly elected reps don't stand up....

Top Bottom