• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raskolnikov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Here's Eric Holder, the chief law-enforcement officer of the United States, in a 1995 interview. It is important that everyone watch this important interview because it gives us definitive proof of his anti-gun agenda--and the tactics he is using against the general public to push it. I apologize in advance if this has already been posted.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGWhRAccEuE[/ame]

Raskolnikov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I was not aware of his participation in an armed uprising (during his college years)...very interesting. Eric Holder and the rest of his anti-gun cabal masquerade as peace-loving liberals who "just want to stop the violence." The real motive of this crusade is control. When the guns are out of the hands of John Q. Taxpayer, and into the hands of the government (and violent street gangs and drug cartels), thus rendering the average American citizen to a mere loyal subject.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I didn't need to see this video to be convinced that holder is a underhanded, two faced, not to be trusted etc... The video just cements what I already knew about holder from Fast and Furious. But lets move on shall we? Just as Fast and Furious was responsible for a Border Patrol agent's death. This administrations policy of arming jihadists to overthrow Mideast governments has caused deaths of more Americans. Libya, arming jihadists resulted in the Sept. 11, 2012, attacks against the U.S. consulate in Benghazi. The murder's of Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, Sean Smith, and private security employees Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods.

All this the result of this administrations arming civilians in other countries that result in the deaths of Americans. All the while professing support of gun control for American citizens.

Seems a bit hypocritical if not down right evil to me.

Raskolnikov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I didn't need to see this video to be convinced that holder is a underhanded, two faced, not to be trusted etc... The video just cements what I already knew about holder from Fast and Furious. But lets move on shall we? Just as Fast and Furious was responsible for a Border Patrol agent's death. This administrations policy of arming jihadists to overthrow Mideast governments has caused deaths of more Americans. Libya, arming jihadists resulted in the Sept. 11, 2012, attacks against the U.S. consulate in Benghazi. The murder's of Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, Sean Smith, and private security employees Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods.

All this the result of this administrations arming civilians in other countries that result in the deaths of Americans. All the while professing support of gun control for American citizens.

Of course, no one ever would need a video to know the truth about our twisted Attorney General. He can't even hide from the mainstream media. However, it gives fuel and backing to an argument. This video is even more useful when shared with skeptics and antis.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    A lot of antis have guns. And don't want YOU to.

I lot of pro gun people only want you to have the types of guns they think you should have...we've got them on this site. Some have even brought high power rifles into it, not even assault rifles. Some don't think we have a need for semi auto shotguns. I'd almost bet there is at least one person on here that has thought the world would be a better place if all pistols, rifles, and shotguns were single shot.

The media and the 1 1/2 party system is going to keep winning if those that are easily brainwashed from the R or D camps keep playing like the other side is the only side with idiots, liars, or cheats.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I lot of pro gun people only want you to have the types of guns they think you should have...we've got them on this site. Some have even brought high power rifles into it, not even assault rifles. Some don't think we have a need for semi auto shotguns. I'd almost bet there is at least one person on here that has thought the world would be a better place if all pistols, rifles, and shotguns were single shot.

The media and the 1 1/2 party system is going to keep winning if those that are easily brainwashed from the R or D camps keep playing like the other side is the only side with idiots, liars, or cheats.

I agree with everything you've said here.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove

It's not hypocritical at all. You arm those you support. You disarm those you are against.

Top Bottom