• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • newdumdum9825

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Seymour, IN
    I can't believe I'm sayin this buy this school shooting is the final straw!! I'm a strong NRA member and supporter,

ROT IN HELL ADAM LANZA

STOP TREATING ME LIKE ****!!! I POSTED THIS AS A WAY TO RAISE AWARENESS OF THIS HORRIBLE TRADEGY

I MY SELF OWN 7+ GUNS AND THOUSANDS OF ROUNDS OF AMMUNITION SO I THERFORE LOVE MY RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS

!!!!!!!!!!!STOP HARRASING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    An entire kindergarten class was ****in wiped out by some lunatic!

You be the judge!

And the millions upon millions of gun owners around the country continued to be law-abiding citizens. Please take emotion out of your arguement and look at the facts. You won't look as foolish. It was a horrible occurance but it was not the gun's fault.

I can buy fertilizer at my local Wal-Mart. I could make quite the bomb don't you think?

I can buy gas at my local gas station...pour some of that in strategic locations and have a couple gallons in containers strewn about and I can make another good bomb.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    An entire kindergarten class was ****in wiped out by some lunatic!

You be the judge!

So, what new laws do you propose?

Make murder illegal?
    Make it illegal to shoot at people?
    Make it illegal for a lunatic to have a gun?
    Make it illegal to have a gun on school property?

Oh, wait......

There is evil in this world. No way around it. We can be prepared to face it, but we cannot avoid it.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    What exactly would tighter gun laws do to prevent these things? Oh wait, places like Chicago, NYC, LA, all have tight gun laws, and they are ****ing safe as a baby in a cradle, right?

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt that you're being sarcastic.

jon159753

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    Avon, IN
    I understand the anger but.....
    1. the guy is only 20 and had to get the pistols from a private person or a soon to be out of business gun shop.
    2. It is already illegal to have a gun on school property.

I think the solution to school shootings are better security measures. I know for a fact that my daughters grade school is less secure than most of Indy's downtown hotels.

I don't know the answer i just know that taking my pistol will have 0 effect on the murder rate unless i become a victim.

edit: shooter just reported to be 24.

Last edited:

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    I understand the anger but.....
    1. the guy is only 20 and had to get the pistols from a private person or a soon to be out of business gun shop.
    2. It is already illegal to have a gun on school property.

I think the solution to school shootings are better security measures. I know for a fact that my daughters grade school is less secure than most of Indy's downtown hotels.

I don't know the answer i just know that taking my pistol will have 0 effect on the murder rate unless i become a victim.

Why spend MORE money on security? Why not abolish gun free zones? I know many teachers at my school who own guns and think it's a good idea to carry at school. Wouldn't that be more safe?

At my school when someone with a gun shows up the procedure is to announce that fact over the PA and have everyone lock their classroom doors and hide in the dark. What's that going to do except make it much easier to kill groups of kids?

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I see you may actually be serious, if so, and this is such an emotional issue for you, there is no point in arguing facts, you won't hear them, and they won't mean anything to you.

It is a horrible thing to happen, no question about it, but we cannot let emotions get in the way of truth, as opposed to the lies and paranoia the gun grabbers wish to spread.

GMtoblat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Crane
    solution to help reduce chance of this happening again:

upgrade entances to school with electronic locks with intercom buzzer to school office to gain access.

this was done to my school my senior year. full proof no better than nothing though

RolanNRA

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    Hammond
    I suspect newdumdum is just trying to fan the flames. If he really does want guns banned then by all means he could lead the way....he can turn his in for starters then he should move to Hammond and he'll be a victim in no time flat

RolanNRA

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    Hammond
    First let me say that its a bad idea to arm ALL teachers. However those teachers with firearms experience that qualify should carry firearms. This would stop the vast majority of death during sprees although no measure will stop all of it. But its a start

Top Bottom