• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rocky

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2009
    guys we need to get our wives, girlfriends, and kids in the woods more. But of course we need our own own hunting time.

All_Clear

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    Avon, IN
    I got my wife to go last weekend. And now she wants to go all the time! Now only if we had someone close to watch the kids all the time. We plan to hit the woods hard weekend after Thanksgiving :ar15:

Wish us luck, she wants a big buck!!!

Both my girls want to go hunting, 5 & 7 both girls, youngest wants to go so bad so i hope to take her squirrel hunting soon.

Nathan

66chevelle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    greenfield
    There was a lady probably 25 in the check out station Sunday morning and I fell in love. She had a big 8 pointer and was covered in blood. Her dad was there in nice clean clothes. I told her nice buck and she said yea I like the rack (I thought me to) once I refocused on our conversation she said that this is her biggest buck. Her dad then said I don't know where she gets it from but no one in our family hunts besides her. She told me that she field dressed it and dragged him about 200 yards to the road then had her dad help load it.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    My wife started hunting with me several years ago, best hunting partner I ever had. The camp logistics became more complicated though.:)

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Yea, I supose the tree stand could use a little cleaning up! J/K :laugh: :D ;)

Well Geez, Aren't you a funny Man. :popcorn:

I wouldl ove to go hunting, but I'm affraid I wouldn't be able to field dress it etc. I just want to shoot it, and then not see it again until I cook it! :dunno: But my husband is also a pansie...so it doesn't look like I will be out hunting afterall.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Well Geez, Aren't you a funny Man. :popcorn:

I wouldl ove to go hunting, but I'm affraid I wouldn't be able to field dress it etc. I just want to shoot it, and then not see it again until I cook it! :dunno: But my husband is also a pansie...so it doesn't look like I will be out hunting afterall.

Just poking fun! :stickpoke: Truth be known about 90% of all the women that have taken the CCW class I give have been able to out shoot their better half's on the range, That Is why I keep all my Guns locked up in the safe and my wife doesn't know the combination!:D

Truth be known I dont think any of us enjoy the field dressing part! ;)

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    There was a lady probably 25 in the check out station Sunday morning and I fell in love. She had a big 8 pointer and was covered in blood. Her dad was there in nice clean clothes. I told her nice buck and she said yea I like the rack (I thought me to) once I refocused on our conversation she said that this is her biggest buck. Her dad then said I don't know where she gets it from but no one in our family hunts besides her. She told me that she field dressed it and dragged him about 200 yards to the road then had her dad help load it.
    :yesway: That's good stuff right there!
    I bought a buddy stand so my wife could go huntin' with me......It hasn't happened yet.
    Too cold.
    Too early.

captpaul

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Indy
    This is how my wife rolls. 11-14-09
    005-1.jpg

Mini-14

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 30, 2008
    New Palestine,In
    My 11 yr old grandaughter loves squirrel hunting. She's been going since she was 8..Here's a pic with her uncle from last yr..Cant sit still long enough for deer hunting but were working on it.
    Briannassquirrel.jpg

rocky

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2009
    sounds like the perfect woman 66 chevelle. I am in love and I have never even seen her. A woman that is hot, with a big buck, and blood on her can be very sexy lol.

Top Bottom