• Status
    Not open for further replies.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    pffft...that's Busch-League stuff. I, myself, am an amoonist...I have yet to see convincing evidence there even is such a thing as "the moon".

Just another lie fed to us by Big Astronomy if you ask me.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Why are there so many angry people in here? I simply mentioned that we never went to the moon, and you would think I had just kicked you in the groin. It's my belief that we NEVER went to the moon. I was hoping we could have a discussion about it. Versus a meltdown. It is my belief that sending 3 Astro NOTS to the moon in the late 1960's is ridiculous. Ever heard of the Van Allen Radiation Belt? They would have been cooked alive. Sorry that I attempted to have a discusion on the topic. GEEZ!
    You had two responses at this point.... drama queen much?

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    My grandmother (rip) threw a fit when man WENT to the moon.
    Good old Kentucky woman from a very small town, loved her Copenhagen snuff, any kind of beer (as long as it was free), and Govt. stamp whiskey.
    You want to have a good argument with someone? Tell her wrestling was fake and man went to the moon.

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Anyone who claims there was no moon landing should have to say it to Buzz Aldrin’s face and endure whatever consequences result.

Oh, and I’ve never been to the moon and the OP hasn’t, so I guess “we” have not. However, better men than us have been.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Back in middle school, my science teacher showed an anti-moon landing video to the class.

After that, I actually believed it was a hoax for a little while.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I say we start trying to guess what kind of fun and informative thread our ne friend will start next.

Up thread, we have have one vote for: “Jet fuel can’t melt steel”. A very good guess.

I’m going to be a little more bold and go with: “Six-million Jews? C’mon”.

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    pffft...that's Busch-League stuff. I, myself, am an amoonist...I have yet to see convincing evidence there even is such a thing as "the moon".

Just another lie fed to us by Big Astronomy if you ask me.

Moon beams can't melt jet streams.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Why are there so many angry people in here? I simply mentioned that we never went to the moon, and you would think I had just kicked you in the groin. It's my belief that we NEVER went to the moon. I was hoping we could have a discussion about it. Versus a meltdown. It is my belief that sending 3 Astro NOTS to the moon in the late 1960's is ridiculous. Ever heard of the Van Allen Radiation Belt? They would have been cooked alive. Sorry that I attempted to have a discusion on the topic. GEEZ!

OK. Lets look at how this place runs. We are not deep on conspiracy theory.
    Why would you start a thread like this. It can have no real conclusion. None of us were there.
    It just opens up into an argument.
    The responses to this point are not angry. Not in the least. 1 member sees the thread as ending badly (as do I) and a 2nd asks you for proof. Where is the anger. I am not seeing it. Now I have yet to read past the post I am quoting so we will see.

I do not think anger is the word here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom