• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    How is this allowed in College Football? Que what is up with this guy?

COVzAKSWIAAxSjj.jpg

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Maybe he just likes fine time pieces????

I drive a 1993 beat up pick up truck and dress like a homeless person....I also wear a Rolex Date Just in gold and stainless...Very "blingy"...Because of the way I dress, talk, and what I drive folks just assume it's fake...

I wear it because the most important thing we humans have on earth is our allotted time and I consider it too precious to not be measured by the finest time piece one can own.....

So if you are ever slumming down in Perry County one weekend and happen to see some hillbilly pumping gas in a beat up 20 year old Ford truck with an INGO magnet on the back and a a gold Rolex on...Be sure and honk and wave....

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Maybe he just likes fine time pieces????

I drive a 1993 beat up pick up truck and dress like a homeless person....I also wear a Rolex Date Just in gold and stainless...Very "blingy"...Because of the way I dress, talk, and what I drive folks just assume it's fake...

I wear it because the most important thing we humans have on earth is our allotted time and I consider it too precious to not be measured by the finest time piece one can own.....

So if you are ever slumming down in Perry County one weekend and happen to see some hillbilly pumping gas in a beat up 20 year old Ford truck with an INGO magnet on the back and a a gold Rolex on...Be sure and honk and wave....
    Kudos to you sir! My addiction to fine watches is on par with my Glock fetish, and my pointy standby thing fetish. I drive a newer Jeep JK by choice, wear cargo shorts and tshirts daily, and people look at me with raised brow when they see the Omega on my wrist. I rotate through Omega, Tag, Hamilton, and S&B's throughout the week. My insurance agent is always skeptical when I send him another appraisal form to be added to the policy!

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Yeah, but does it take a licking and keep on ticking?

[video=youtube;7_fKppH8B0g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_fKppH8B0g[/video]

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I was a USSF referee for a season, and have been around soccer off and on since high school. Jewelry has never been allowed. I have seen people put athletic tape over wedding rings, but that's it. I guess I figured (American) football was the same way.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I don't even wear a watch anymore. I'm not even sure if any of my old (they're all cheap ones) ones have functioning batteries in them. :D

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I was listening to sports talk radio this morning... I think it was Gio and Jones. They spent a few minutes on the subject of this kid and his watch. And, apparently, the head of NCAA Officiating has said that it was not against any of the rules.

So...there you go.

Top Bottom