Please reply by conversation.

JByer323

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    $750.
    Would also be interested in a full sized 9mm M&P without safeties (external, mag, or internal locking) plus some cash as a trade.

For sale is a gently used Weatherby XXII bolt action rifle in .22 LR. It's sat in the corner of my safe for too long, and needs a new home where it will be appreciated. Now discontinued, the bolt version of the Mark XXII has a Weatherby marked Anschutz Match 64 action and Anschutz barrel, sitting in a high gloss Weatherby style Monte Carlo walnut stock. Round count is under 100.

There are some minor handling marks on the stock from storage, and a small nick in the finish from a friend carelessly removing the bolt that I've tried to photograph (second picture from bottom).The gloss stock is difficult to photograph with an iPhone, but I've made a go at it, though the pictures don't really do the rifle justice.

HHyZA8A.jpg

S20sV8o.jpg

sAXYwku.jpg

S73rwwi.jpg

GUZ8CL0.jpg

RGCnDBw.jpg

Included is one five round magazine and factory test target, as well as a pair of Leupold gloss ring mounts, and a Weatherby padded sling with Uncle Mike swivels. The manual is temporally geographically misplaced, if I come across it that will be included as well. This is a beautiful, rather unique rifle that shoots as well as it looks.

I'm located in Hamilton County, and will need to see an Indiana Driver's License and preferably a pink piece of paper.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom