Wednesday 1-12-11 ~ FREE LUNCH at PIT STOP SMOKE SHOP for INGO members!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

toddk

Plinker
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Lake / Porter Co
    I'm new to the site, but in the area... I'd like to stop in and meet a few of the members if that's alright. That's if I can finish up some work before then.

If it's only for established members I understand.

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    I want to come out, but I'm damn sick. I think I need to go to the Dr because it feels like a sinus infection or bronchitis. I can't smoke and I can't taste anything, so I'd be of little worth besides camaraderie, and I am of no worth in that venue.

If I feel better in the morning, I'll swing by, but I don't see it. It's unfortunate, because I've not eaten since I got sick.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'll be putting the roasted potatoes and the corn in the oven to warm them up at 11am for the early bird lunch crowd. I'll warm up some of the dinner rolls about then too, along with one of the Mostacholi containers.

The fried chicken will be left cold, I figure some people like it cold and some people like it hot so the people who want it hot can pop their plate in the microwave to warm up their chicken.

marine4life

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    South Indy
    I am a new member to this group. I must say I am very impressed in the fellowship that this site shows. I cannot attend but appreciate the invitation. Hope to return an offer soon.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    I am a new member to this group. I must say I am very impressed in the fellowship that this site shows. I cannot attend but appreciate the invitation. Hope to return an offer soon.

There are quite a few get togethers in Northwest Indiana.

Every Wednesday a small group shows up around lunchtime at the Pine Island cigar lounge (where this lunch is being held).

About once a month we have a "Cigar Night" that is "Open Carry" friendly for folks who want to openly carry a gun and have a LTCH. The next event is in Cedar Lake. Here is a link => https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ry_cigar_night_thur_jan_27_cedar_lake_in.html

There will be a weekend lunch "meet & eat" held sometime in late January or early February. There is a thread with a poll to vote for the date.

And from March to November we have "meet & shoot" events at a public range where people bring guns, ammo and food.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Great time today!!! Lots of regulars and a few new faces. Along with some new members of INGO toddk, radar8756 and one more new guy that showed after the crowd left that I can't remember the name. It was a nice size turnout.

Food was good, cigars were good and the conversations awesome; well at certain times, shall we say, one of a kind. I was there from 1030ish until 1630ish, didn't seem like it was that long, guess the old saying goes time flies when your having fun.

I smoked my old faithful, the Tabatha Especial it was fantismic, lol. A little piece of advice though, dont down a 5 hour energy right before smoking a good cigar. It ruins the flavor and experience for the first quarter or half of the cigar.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    It was ALL a sham! I showed up and bob didn't have a bib OR a damn spork for me! furthermore there were no forks or even plates left! I mean if you don't wanna guy to eat your food all ya gotta do is say so. :P

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    GOW, Jediagh asked me to hide all that stuff before you got there....

Good friends, good food, good times, all around though....

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    It was ALL a sham! I showed up and bob didn't have a bib OR a damn spork for me! furthermore there were no forks or even plates left! I mean if you don't wanna guy to eat your food all ya gotta do is say so. :P

Greg I was digging around the bottom of my trunk and found a SPORK for you. The cello wrapper is gone, but it looks clean enough for you to use :cool:

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    dont need no spork or plate, pull a chair up to the buffet, wipe your hands on your pants and go to town

Merrixs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    North West
    Great time today!!! Lots of regulars and a few new faces. Along with some new members of INGO toddk, radar8756 and one more new guy that showed after the crowd left that I can't remember the name. It was a nice size turnout.

Yep, that was me. I was planning on showing up during “lunch” time, but my wife was busy with her mother so I had to take care of my 4 month old. I might not show up for many more of the cigar lounge days (not much for a smoky atmosphere), but I will absolutely try to make it to the group shoots when they start up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom