• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    If anyone is interested in buying my spot for the second flight please PM me.

I Dislocated my shoulder tonight and won't be shooting tomorrow.

Thanks

**sold**

Last edited:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thanks for coming everyone. Thanks to the RO staff for their efforts. The scores are up on USPSA. Major ammo issues made my night of shooting less than fun.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Thanks to everyone involved, it was fun as always. My scores kind of sucked because I am going to start pushing myself to go faster. I can stand still and shoot just fine but that's not what the cool guys are doing...

On a side note and I am stoked about this. Doing USPSA for me has been R&D as much anything else.
    I built a 6" limited gun awhile back on a whim. Several people were skeptical that it would run fast enough and I have been shooting it for a few months now and I was starting to think that they were right.
    I was on the verge of chopping it down to a 5" and chalking it up to experience.
    However I have kept tuning and tweaking and trying different things. I made 3 minor changes to it in the last 2 weeks that made all the difference in the world.
    The gun has really come alive now, last night I shot both my 5" sight tracker clone and my 6" pistol and the 6" is edging out the 5 right now. which made me feel awesome.

Sorry I know all that was unnecessary but I had to share it with fellow shooters, my body techs and painters just don't appreciate this kind of info the same :)

praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Had fun and thanks to all that donate their time to put this together.

[video=youtube;jTnooT9oW0s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTnooT9oW0s&feature=youtu.be[/video]

RClark

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Yep I had a blast last night. First time I've done a shoot. Awesome well ran everyone was friendly and helpful the crew did awesome! I hope to attend many more. AllenM thanks for the intro to the sport of shooting. Thank you

Josey1972

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 29, 2013
    North Side
    Thanks for coming everyone. Thanks to the RO staff for their efforts. The scores are up on USPSA. Major ammo issues made my night of shooting less than fun.

Was it just me or was there way more ammo issues than usual?

Great match as usual. Thanks coach and Parabellum Crew!

kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    Thanks Coach, Adam, Jeff, Vivian and everyone else that helps put this on. Had a great time, it was good to do some live fire again. It's been a while, see you all Monday...

Top Bottom