• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SC_Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Bloomington
    Thanks for steeping up to the plate guys! INGO is an outstanding site, but it's only as good as its members and (of course!) the gatekeepers.

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    Good to hear, just in the few months that I have been here the site has grown faster than any forum I'v ever been a member of. Glad we are keeping up with it.
    Hopefuly this will also give our current mods a bit of relief as this forum surely is a beast to look after.
    thanks to all our mods new and old for your hard work and dedication, without which there is no INGO, which has become a part of daily life for myself and many others here. Not just when stopping by the site, but when your out in daily life and you recall a law you read on INGO or a "what would you do" thread. Many choices I may have made as a 21 year old new gun owner and CC'r have been changed by INGO and for the better I assure you.
    Congrats to the new mods and I appreciate you guys taking the time out of your days to keep this place runnin smooth.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Kind words are appreciated! And I am sure all will go smoothly as we figure out all the tasks of the working Mod. It's more than I ever realized...

Fenway and his blue pill/red pill offers. :):

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    hsc4749l.jpg

Thanks to all of you for being glorified baby-sitters. All us kids love ya! (And Lord knows we need ya!) :ingo:

Top Bottom