• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Thank you all very much! It is the members that make this such a great place. The growth is amazing but the community atmosphere is what makes this place special.

A big thank you goes out to two special groups.

1. The Mod team who look over this forum on a daily basis and work very hard behind the scenes. They don't get paid (with the exception of Scutter) and they do a a lot! Thank you guys and Pami!

2. The Site Supporters
    supportbannerfm1.gif
    and Advertising Site Supporters
    advertiser.gif
    who make this site possible. If it were not for the financial support of these people I would not be able to afford to keep this place up and running. Support those advertisers who support the site and thank an INGO Supporter if you get the chance. They have dished out $ so that you may enjoy this board for free.

Thanks!

Mike

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    1. The Mod team who look over this forum on a daily basis and work very hard behind the scenes. They don't get paid (with the exception of Scutter) and they do a a lot! Thank you guys and Pami!

Wait...I get paid now!?

osss5j.jpg

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Love this site, outstanding community filled with damn fine Americans. I couldn't be prouder to be a part of this site. Thanks a bunch Fenway and all of the Mods and fellow Site Supporters/Advertisers for making this site possible for 3,000 Hoosiers (and counting) to enjoy. :cheers:

:patriot:

Top Bottom