Not open for further replies.

Relatively Ninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Howdy folks,

I'm a student at IU (Bloomington) and I recently purchased my first handgun, a Springfield XD-9 Subcompact. As I write this I am also waiting for my LTCH to show up in the mail. Those little pink slips come free with your first handgun purchase, right? I have spent the past few days reading through various threads that are of interest to me, and I'm really excited to be a part of such a large and knowledgeable community. Speaking of that knowledge, I already have several questions that I would like to bounce off of you guys.

I'm curious about:
    Cheap Gun Belts

Concealed Carry at Work

Open Carry in Bloomington

Thanks in advance, I'm sure I'll glean lots of useful information from this forum.

PS, I'm not trying to post whore, I just have a lot of questions all at once. I promise!

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    :welcome: 2 :ingo:! Here you will interact with some of the best minds in Indiana, meet some true heroes of the Republic, learn from some real armament experts, and hear some great tall tales from experts at spinning Texas-size yarns. You will also meet some real jerks, bigots and idiots. :rockwoot::D

Come on in! The water's fine. Glad you're here!

GoDawgs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    NWI
    :welcome:to:ingo:

Looks like you've already got your questions out. You must be popular - nobody answers my questions that fast. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom