Not open for further replies.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    A few more. . .

• Kirk Freeman had an incident with an IMPD officer that kept telling him "I am not impressed!" - you'll hear that from time to time.
    • Cwood loves 1911's. I love Glocks. We make fun of each other's guns. (and secretly each like both)
    • Pami and W9ZEB are married.
    • Scutter01 and Spasmo are married.
    • Rhino is an extremely large, and extremely intelligent fellow.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    A few more. . .

• Pami and W9ZEB are married to each other.
    • Scutter01 and Spasmo are married to each other.

Clarified. With all this wedding/marriage talk suddenly, I thought it might be best to stress that particular point. ;)

esrice is also married. We just don't have the pleasure of conversing with his lovely wife very often. However, his dad (lovemywoods) and sister (kr_treefrog2) are occasionally seen posting here. :)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I am the village idiot in which any and/or all of my posts should be ignored. Do not pass on the urge to beat me with a wet noodle at random. I have also been known to give rep for crazy, irrational reasons! :D

I also think glocks are ugly and that my Baby Desert Eagle is superior to all other known pistols even though I can't back that up with real substance.

I am also "married" to Tinkerbell. Any proof of life will be rewarded with Rep points.... :p

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Rhino is an extremely large, and extremely intelligent fellow.

Sir, you forgot, "man-pretty."

Thank you

I was trying not to overdo it, as I didn't want all the ladies cramming up your PM inbox.

:D

:ladiesman: <=== That's Rhino in the middle. :+1:

Somewhere along the way, it was decided that the very bouncy ladies on either side of him are none other than Kerri Walsh and Misty May-Treanor.

vb_may_treanor_walsh2.jpg
    :thatshot:
    Needless to say, I am quite jealous. :popcorn:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    South Bend
    For some reason I'm all thumbs on this site. I can't figure out how to post a message. I'm a newbie and want to give a "shout out" on the new member site, but apparently am doing something really, really stupid. Duuuuhhhh.....can you help?

tuocs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    Hello gentlemen

Greetings...
    I'm really new on Forums such as these. I just signed in for a particular reason. But the language barrier is a factor, which leads me to request assistance.

Pertaining the rules, does the rule on 10 Post means any reply you post or does it have to be a new thread that you should start?

I appreciate any explanation. Thanks and regards.:)

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    ...does the rule on 10 Post means any reply you post or does it have to be a new thread that you should start?

Ten quality posts can be just replies but normally, as a new member, welcoming other new members in the Introduction and Greetings forum aren't considered quality posts. Pick one of the many other threads and type a useful paragraph in reply. Glad to have you aboard.:)

tuocs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    Thank you ATM for giving me assistance, i really appreciate it.

I made a post to a gentlemen who started a thread about the Glock as a best combat pistol, but my post to his thread did not get through. I tried it twice but failed. Maybe its because i was still short of that 10 Post rule.

Asking details from that gentleman (i think his user name is Marksman) about the combat effectiveness of the Glock is really the particular reason why i signed in to this Forum.

Thank you sir.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom