• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sjstill

Master
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    Welcome to the Parabellum Firearms forum. We are an indoor range in Avon, IN. 14 lanes, 25 yards long, handguns, rifles up to .300 Win Mag and shotguns. We have many events planned in the coming months, visit our website for details. www.parabellumfirearms.com

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I looked up ya'lls way when I cut through to/from Dan Jones Road, you're parking lot was pretty full both times. I'm off Friday and have some range ammo that needs to be used to make holes in targets.

Holy crap is that an MG-42??

sjstill

Master
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    Come on in! If you're free between 11-2, we have special lunch-hour rates M-F.

Yep, it's an MG-42, got to shoot it when Profire was there a couple months ago. Lots of fun!!

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I will be there to take advantage to the lunch special on Friday, Steve.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I showed up after 11 this morning, an hour on the range and 4 targets (paid for 3, 1 was free) for $16.21. I noticed the difference with your HVAC from when I was there earlier in the year, no smoke hanging around. Come to think of it, there was a big difference in the air handlers when I shot Profire's 1928 Thompson a while back (pre-trailer incident). Shooting a Tommy gun made me overlook the air quality, go figure!

I put a bunch of 9mm, .45 and 5.56mm holes in targets so it was a pretty good day. Thumbs up to Parabellum!:yesway:

irishanimal917

Plinker
    Oct 30, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I just got a chance to check out your website, everything looks great! I'll have to take a visit tot the store and range tomorrow. Quick question, the red star ammo, does it come from profire? I thought I had read somewhere on this site that it does... Thanks for the post and link...

Top Bottom