• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    I couldn't see any threads about it, so I'm putting up one of my own, and no, the thread title is not meant at all as disrespectful, only a tribute from one of our favorite movies transferred over to one of our favorite memes.

125dfbbb1bdf15ba7f2b4461641d7903902eca47d82a45dba7  56579b0164cc3d.jpg

Powers Boothe, actor in "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D," dies at 68 - CNN.com

Adios to a great actor we all will remember playing Curly Bill Brocius, but I still remember him best as Lt. Colonel Andy Tanner in the original "Red Dawn."

[video=youtube;UnZQ_Gv7MzA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnZQ_Gv7MzA[/video]

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    RIP. I enjoyed many of his portrayals. Married for 47 years. That accomplishment in Hollywood may eclipse his acting credentials. Donations to the Gary Sinese Foundation to be made in his memory. That says a lot about the kind of person he was. Looks like he never really lost his roots.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Given the popularity of the 'Well...bye" meme, I'm sure he's looking down thinking that's pretty damn funny and a fitting tribute. I remember him in lesser known roles like Mace Ryan (what an awesome name) from "Rapid Fire" with Brandon Lee and Capt. Pullman in "Men of Honor."

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    RIP. I enjoyed many of his portrayals. Married for 47 years. That accomplishment in Hollywood may eclipse his acting credentials. Donations to the Gary Sinese Foundation to be made in his memory. That says a lot about the kind of person he was. Looks like he never really lost his roots.

Reading his bio, that was the exact same thought I had.
    He married his college sweetheart clear back in 1969 and stayed married, having two kids, then died in his sleep at 68.
    Most of us would prefer to make it up to at least well into a late seven bills, but that's about the best way to live a life and go when that time finally comes.

Top Bottom