• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I've never understood how confiscating and melting the Colt Pythons will go a long way towards reducing crime in California. In the end I've come to the conclusion that the state sees the gun as the problem and attacks it rather than the criminals themselves because the criminals are the state's constituents. Where would the state be without criminals of all sorts to assist, manage and incarcerate.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    I've never understood how confiscating and melting the Colt Pythons will go a long way towards reducing crime in California. In the end I've come to the conclusion that the state sees the gun as the problem and attacks it rather than the criminals themselves because the criminals are the state's constituents. Where would the state be without criminals of all sorts to assist, manage and incarcerate.

It's not about solving the problems, melting the guns is a punitive measure. They hate us and our culture and will do anything in their power to harm and/or virtue signal.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I thought they said he was not only selling, but "manufacturing" guns for gangs. I am skeptical of that part. Those aren't what I'd consider the usual choices of gang members when it comes to weapons.

I think if you are s gang banger with a 10/22 you have a few life choices to rethink.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    So Getty is a big Democrat donor? Perhaps the plan was to get Dems elected, knowing they'd pass gun control laws and create a black market for guns, which could be sold on the streets for a huge mark up.

Maybe the tip came after somebody missed a kick-back payment.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Cozying up with Democrats and being surprised at something like this happening is like screwing whores and being surprised at acquiring a STD.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Lot of them will probably get new homes protected by the new owners, the police that carry them off.

zj6gLwH.gif

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Top Bottom